Are you eligible to apply?
- Mantis Community Upliftment Programme
Free 3 Week Course | Professional Food Preperation
- Facilitated by Stenden South Africa | Sponsored by Mantis Collection | Hosted by Fish River Resort
- Course Dates: October 2019. A travel allowance will be given on completetion of the course
- Chosen candidates will receive: Chef uniform | Chef knife set | Stenden Certificate of Completion
- Applicant Requirements:
Grade 12 or prior working experience with a good command of English.
*only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview
- Entry Requirements:
certified copy of ID | matric certificate | proof of residence | valid contact details
- ONLY 25 CANDIDATES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE: R500.
- Residents of the following communities may apply:
Prudhoe | Mpekweni | Benton | Nier | Wesley | Bell | Peddie | Hamburg | Gcinisa
If your answer to all of the above questions is “Yes!”, then please complete the application form below.